Many business owners and managers are somewhat fearful of outsourcing the payroll processing function for their organisations. However, those that have taken the “leap of faith” have been pleasantly surprised with the results.
For any organisation with employees, the processing of payroll is an important and necessary function. To have payroll processed accurately and on time means that employees are satisfied and employers have one less headache in the administration and management of their business.
The many benefits of having payroll processed by a professional provider include:
- Accurate and on time
- Individual holiday entitlement records maintained
- Lower processing costs – significantly less expensive than processing your payroll in-house
- Frees up administration staff time and resources for more productive tasks
- Allows owner/managers to concentrate on core areas of the business
- Confidential – sensitive employee information remains confidential
- Secure off-site backups of your payroll data
- Keeps you up to date with tax changes
- No more annual software maintenance fees
- No further concerns about holiday or illness cover
A professional provider can also advise on such matters as linkage with time and attendance systems, efficient rostering and providing payroll cost reports tailored to the needs of the particular business.
It is important for organisations to ensure that they still retain an appropriate approval process with the provider to avoid unnecessary queries and errors.
For further information, please contact us at 091 778911 or via website contact page